Bodrum Mugla Turkey|
2011 Sessa Marine C54
This beautifully striking Sessa Marine C 54 lying in Turkey is in 'as new' condition throughout. Powered by twin Volvo IPS drives, the boat has been meticulously cared for by her current owner and has recently been serviced ahead of the forthcoming season.
This particular example is loaded with specification, including a hydraulic hi/lo bathing platform. A truly beautiful vessel, please enquire today for more information.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta|
|Length over all:||16.36m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
- The large cockpit with its table for 8 along with BBQ becomes a genuine haven for life and relaxing further enhanced by the large convertible seating that transforms into a large sun pad. There is also a huge hydraulic platform as well as the crew cabin which is welcoming enough to become a backup guest cabin. Some of the details that give the C54 her prestige.
- The mood is set as soon as you walk on the main deck where Sessa Marine introduces the closed lounge concept to one of their open boats, plunging you into a welcoming atmosphere. Comfortable, refined and spacious.
- Thanks to the new IPS series of engines, the C54 moves through the water both softly and with finesse. With either the cockpit door open or closed, the low level of noise when cruising is notable, as though one was more free, to enjoy the breezes from the water, to fully appreciate one's cruise at sea.
- 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 900s Drives
- Approximately 695 engine hours
Combining the unique characteristics of a high performance open sport boat, not secret to Sessa, with those of a comfortable, elegant yacht, the C54 offers her owner a generous and spacious layout onboard.
Following on from the Fly 54 and the C68, the C54 bears the hallmarks of an incisive and striking design, with muscular lines and a form that appears ready to pounce.
Inspired by her larging sibling the FLY 54, the coupe version of Sessa 's 54 foot yacht bridges the gap between ultra chic comfort and cutting edge sportiness.
- The master cabin has been designed to provide the most demanding levels of refinement for the owner: wardrobes with integrated drawers, a chaise lounge by the large window, the feeling of wood and other refined materials, and a large chromo therapy bathroom.
- Double bed with headboard
- Bunk beds for x 2 guests
- Open, spacious galley with freshwater sink, hob and fridge
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.